Old versionsSee all
Load Flow software performs power flow analysis and voltage drop calculations with accurate and reliable results. Built-in features like automatic equipment evaluation, alerts and warnings summary, load flow result analyzer, and intelligent graphics make it the most efficient electrical power flow analysis tool available today.
ETAP load flow calculation program calculates bus voltages, branch power factors, currents, and power flows throughout the electrical system. ETAP allows for swing, voltage regulated, and unregulated power sources with unlimited power grids and generator connections. This load flow calculation software is capable of performing analysis on both radial and loop systems. ETAP allows you to select from several different load flow calculation methods in order to achieve the most efficient and accurate results.
Load Flow Software Key Features:
* Voltage drop study & power flow analysis
* Power factor correction
* Automatic device evaluation
* Automatic temperature correction
* Two-winding & three-winding transformer LTC actions
* Automatic voltage regulator actions
* Real & reactive power losses
* Extensive violation alerts and reporting
* Multi-report power flow result analyzer
* AutoRun Load Flow based on system changes
* Tool bar to change & display result units with a single-click